Payments, Shipping and Returns Policies
Payment Options: The Gallery online shop accepts payments via Paypal and Credit Card.
- Flat Rate: $17.00 per order will be charged at checkout. This currently applies to Jewelry and Textiles & Wearable Art, smaller Wood Accent items such as boxes and serving boards, and small Ceramics.
- Primary Carrier: USPS (Priority mail when possible). UPS may be used for fragile Ceramic & Glass shipments, and Paintings & Print shipments; UPS or Plycon may be used for Furniture and larger Sculptural items.
- Exceptions to Flat Rate:
- Excess Shipping Costs (Large, heavy, fragile or other items where additional shipping fees may be required). Certain items may require extra shipping/insurance fees beyond the Gallery’s standard flat rate shipping fee. Any overages in excess of the flat rate fee will be billed to the purchaser directly via a separate Paypal statement. To obtain cost estimates or submit queries regarding these items, prior to or after purchase, please contact the Gallery.
- Multiple item purchases, where actual shipping cost exceeds flat rate: you will receive an invoice via PayPal for additional charges prior to shipping or contact the Gallery prior to purchase for estimate/information, as above.
- Packing, Handling & Insurance: The Gallery takes special care in shipping all of its pieces. All items are fully insured. Fragile or extra-fragile pack will be used when the item requires special attention. All packing, handling and insurance costs are included in the shipping fee.
- Ships within Dates: Most items will be shipped from the Gallery within 7 business days from date of receipt of funds. Ship dates on special commissions or overseas orders may vary; see individual item descriptions or contact the Gallery.
- Ships to: The Gallery sells and ships both within the United States and internationally. International shipments may require additional shipping fees; please contact the Gallery directly for shipping arrangements.
- Taxes: Sales tax is added to orders shipping within Washington State.
- Free Pickup: Complimentary free pickup is offered to our customers locally.
Returns: The Gallery will accept returns on qualifying items when the Gallery is, within 7 days of customer’s receipt of merchandise, (a) notified of intention to return, or (b) items are physically received back in the Gallery. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Item(s) must be accompanied by receipt of purchase (computer generated or packing invoice). Item(s) returned must be in the same condition as shipped. Exception: All large furniture sales are final.